专为在澳中国留学生打造 Also available in English
offergrad

You're not underqualified.
You're outnumbered.

你不是不够好。
是投得不够多。

The average graduate role in Australia draws 33 applications. Each form takes 16.5 fields, by hand. OfferGrad finds them, fills them, sends them.

澳洲每个毕业生岗位平均收到 33 份申请。你手填一份要 16.5 个格子
OfferGrad 替你搜、替你填、替你投。

First 30 sign-ups get one month free at launch. 30 名预注册用户,上线后免费试用一个月
FOUR MONTHS AFTER GRADUATION · FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT
毕业 4 个月后 · 全职就业率

Same university. Same degree.

同一间学校,同一张文凭。

Domestic graduates本地毕业生88.1%
International graduates国际毕业生56.1%
32 percentage points. That gap isn't ability — it's application volume, and one dropdown with no option for your visa. 个百分点的差距。这不是能力差距——是投递量和签证栏的差距。

Australian Government QILT, 2024 Graduate Outcomes Survey — International Report. Postgraduate coursework, published September 2025.

澳大利亚政府 QILT《2024 毕业生调查·国际学生报告》,授课型硕士,2025 年 9 月发布。

DO THE MATHS
算一笔账

What one shot costs

一次机会的价格

33

Applications per graduate roleAAGE employer survey: 1,940 applications received, 59 hires, per employer

每个岗位的平均申请数AAGE 雇主调查:平均每家雇主收 1,940 份申请,招 59 人

16.5

Fields per application formWe read 331 real Australian application forms — 5,467 fields in total

每份申请表的平均格子数我们逐字读了 331 份真实澳洲申请表,5,467 个字段

540

Fields you fill by handto buy one shot that actually goes the distance

你要手填的格子数才够换来一次真正走到最后的机会

You're not losing on ability. You're losing on hours.

你输的不是能力,是时间。

HOW IT WORKS
它怎么工作

You just show up to the interview.

你只管去面试。

Find roles in real time

实时搜岗

Scans job boards against your field, city and visa status. New postings enter the queue the moment they go up.

按你的专业、城市、签证状态持续扫描招聘平台,新岗位一上线就进队列。

Fill every form

自动填表

Answer once at sign-up. Every form after that fills itself — including the questions every employer words differently.

注册时填一次资料,之后每一份表单自动填完——包括那些每家问法都不一样的题。

Apply automatically

自动投递

Filled, then sent. Only the questions that decide whether you stay in come back to you. The rest runs without you.

填完直接投。只有会决定你去留的题才会停下来问你一句,其余全程不用管。

Why other tools get you screened out: the visa question. We counted — work rights is asked 60 different ways in Australia, and 48 of them have no option that describes a 485.

A generic tool has two moves: answer literally and get you filtered out, or answer No and lie on your behalf. We do neither.

为什么别的工具替你投会翻车:签证栏。我们数过,工作权这道题在澳洲有 60 种问法,其中 48 种的选项里根本没有 485 的位置。

通用工具只有两个选择:按字面答,把你筛掉;或者答 No,替你说谎。这两种我们都不做。

30 spots.

名额只有 30 个。

We're not live yet. Leave your email and you're in the first group — free for a month. Normal pricing after that.

产品还没上线。现在留邮箱,上线时你在第一批,并且免费用一个月。之后就按正常价格。